Monday, September 12, 2011

Psssst! Secret Presents!

Psssst!
I have been working on secret projects. It is hard to keep secrets of crafty things!

 Mr Lemon and I were invited to a wedding for one of his college buddies so I made them some gifts for their home.

I carved some soaps for their bathroom. I got this cute idea from The Idea Room.  I carved a Fleur de Lis pattern one one side of each soap and then covered the soap boxes with white embossed heart scrapbook paper. The boxes are closed by cream gross grain ribbon and another Fleur de Lis.

They smell as good as they look!


I have seen these pillows around blogland (and of course on Ballard Designs' website), but I thought they would be perfect for the newlyweds.
I had a hard time parting with them- they are just too cute!


The black piping and letters are a nice crisp contrast to the creamy fabric.


Congratulations, Josh and Jill!! We are so happy for you! xoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment