Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What We Made Wednesday

Today is Wednesday...which means it's "What We Made Wednesday"!! Our project this week was "Book-Page Wreaths".


We were super excited to make these and thought we would add them to our collection that we are currently working on - But four hours quickly came and went & Johanna and I were still working on one...I guess they will be a "one-of-a-kind"! Johanna's:



We hid secret messages throughout the wreaths...you can see one of Johanna's in this pic:


If you can't read it it says: "Living in a Trailer"...she is so funny!
And mine:




We were really pleased with how these turned out!

2 comments:

  1. Could you send me instructions on how you made this wreath? My mom is a musician and I would like to make one for her out of music sheets.

    Thanks,

    Ginger
    gingerobringer@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete