Saturday, October 29, 2011

Centerpiece

Mr. Lemon and I went over to a friend's house to watch the Steelers game tonight. I use the word "watch" loosely since I think I watched about two minutes total. Normally I would sit with Mr. Lemon to watch/nap,  but there were fun new projects to be done with my friend! I can't pass up an opportunity like that!

She had the idea to make centerpieces from pumpkins and greenery. She bought some cute pumpkin pie pumkins and we went into her yard to gather greenery and flowers. Her yard is full of beautiful trees and berry bushes.

We found lots of goodies, despite all the mud/snow! We filled three bags and made two trips back to her house. Once inside, we covered her dining table with our freshly cut treasures and got to work!

This is what I came up with:


It smells fresh and was practically free to make!
Bonus: The Steelers won so both of our hubbies were happy too!

No comments:

Post a Comment