Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Magnetic Love

Today is Wednesday...which means its once again Project Wednesday! This week Johanna came up with a fun project for us to do: "Magnetic Piece of Scrap" hehe, ok that's not what they are called but I couldn't think of anything clever [Johanna feel free to use your cleverness here]. We both have a large amount of scrap book paper...Johanna's being in a tidy container [she hearts containers], and mine being in a plastic bag [I heart recycling - ha] and are always looking for unique ways to use them. This was perfect and easy to make!

These are my favorites: I also love the houndstooth magnet that Johanna made!

Today we also picked up some great stamps and are already brainstorming about next weeks project.

Confession: I have an obsession with anything french these days...



I really love the last one, it incorporates everything that we like - damask print, vintage sheet music, and poppies - thanks Hobby Lobby!

2 comments: