Saturday, August 20, 2011

Mr. Lemon

Mr. Lemon has been working some very late nights, leaving me to myself until the wee hours. I try to take advantage of the time by getting some work done on some smaller scale projects.

One thing I have been working on is this felt poppy/decoupage initial. I had fun making this from leftover pages from the book Trina and I used to make our lovely book page wreaths.
Can you see my secret message on the "J"?


It says "High Society USA".  Funny stuff.

I have been crafting in my living room these past couple of nights so I can hear when Mr. Lemon gets home; my studio is kind of sound proof.  It probably isn't a good idea to decoupage in your lap or on a medium-pile carpet, but I live life on the edge!


Thursday night Mr. Lemon came home with this monster of a side table.


He was so proud about finding this table in the dark, and you know how much Trina and I love free stuff, how could I refuse?

I know it looks a little rough and off-style, but wait until you see what I am going to do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment